changing the default paylolad

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 18 10:30:01 CET 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Frank wrote:

> Sorry for what may appear to be a stupid question but the answer
> isn't really obvious since various config files are scattered
> all over the place. How do I specify which file I am going to
> use for the payload. I tried changing the make.base file and the
> Makefile but have been unsuccessful so far. I want to use a text
> file (/etc/hosts) but can't figure out where to make the change...

which version again?

You are a bit off in the weeds so if you are on V1 start over. I think you
ought to read one of these:

bash-2.05b$ ls freebios/HOWTO/*
freebios/HOWTO/ALIM1631_M1535D  freebios/HOWTO/K7SEM
freebios/HOWTO/SiS630
freebios/HOWTO/EPIA             freebios/HOWTO/L440GX

Probably the SiS630

ron