epia and vga

Matt Jarvis matt at rolec.ltd.uk
Wed Mar 17 03:05:01 CET 2004

Yes, it's a standard epia. I'm running bios version 0207 - which is
where the VGA bios is from. I'll give V2 a go today.

--
Matt Jarvis
Technical Development Manager
mailto: matt at rolec.ltd.uk
web: www.rolecmusic.com

This email is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). It may contain personal and confidential information and
as such may be protected by the Data Protection Act 1998. If this email
has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must
you copy or show it to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight
the error.

Any views or opinions expressed within this email are those of the
author, and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments
are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computer
practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.