VIA EPIA

M. Renee Hopkins firstone5 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:42:14 CET 2004

Freebios V1 still doesn't work for EPIA-M I as far as I can tell.

My CVS check out and build of Tue Mar 9 10:23:00 2004  was unsuccessful.  It
seems that something is missing which properly activates VGA modes.  I'm not
sure if Ron or Dave have the time to finish this up, even though it's so
close....

If I knew more about the init process, I'd support the effort myself.