Quick Offlist Question

James Weir linuxbios at smashed.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 14:16:01 CET 2004

Hi All,

A little off-list but I am sure someone on the list will probably be able to
help.  I am looking to set up a PC104+ system for high performance frame
grabbing (MPEG or M-JPEG Compression) and have been looking at various
processor cards ranging from 233/300MHz Geode processors to Transmeta Crusoe
type boards with speeds of 533/800MHz have any of you guys and gals used
these sorts of boards and if so how have you found the performance, and
secondly has anyone used linuxbios on these boards to help speed up the
boot.

Cheers All,

James.