LVDS Support

Michael Robinson mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com
Fri Jun 25 15:07:00 CEST 2004

Well, it seems that the SiS driver supports it, just search for 7019
(all references to it in Google are without the "A") on this page:
http://www.xfree86.org/4.4.0/sis.4.html  So it must be fairly easy to
port the code to the VIA, although the SiS driver most likely takes into
account that the BIOS contains display information.  All references to
the 7019 go to the SiS driver, it must be the only one that implements
the LVDS interface.