[Fwd: Re: DiskOnChip Questions]

Michael Robinson mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com
Fri Jun 25 12:09:01 CEST 2004

Sounds great, thanks for the help.  I have one other question though,
LinuxBIOS will fit on a 4Mbit flash chip if my root filesystem in on a
hard drive, correct?  Also, the specs for the VIA EPIA MII say the BIOS
is 2/4Mbit, does this mean I can use either size or does it mean that it
only works with one of these sizes?

Thanks,
Michael Robinson
mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com