Has anyone heard about EPIA MII FastBoot ROM Utility? < GPLIssue

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 24 03:17:00 CEST 2004

Do you agree with them?

My understanding of the GPL is, if you extend a program or use an other
GPL program you must license it as GPL. That is probably also true for
using the same member definitions. imho

Stefan

ps. next to that I find it strange why they even mention FreeBIOS in their
bios... though I hope they open their code anyway.