[PROPOSAL] extended payload handling

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Sun Jun 20 10:57:01 CEST 2004

* Mathieu Deschamps <mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com> [040614 11:07]:
>  There is another way, to the 2 mentionned there after (fore admitting
> the second is a one :)
>
>  As payload can be distant or local, why not handling payloads as modern
>  network handles packets ? I know this could sound wierd or crazy but to
>  my sense it is not.

This sounds interesting. How would that work? It's possible to load
remote payloads with etherboot. Is that what you mean?

>  and I too, have to say sorry if I confused the thing, but i feel like
> this needed to be said.

I appreciate your sometimes flowery way of describing things even if it
is hard for me to follow (which is due to my lack of french knowledge,
when it comes down to your fine document)

Stefan