[PROPOSAL] extended payload handling

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Tue Jun 8 08:32:00 CEST 2004

Hello,

I found it clear but :)

> 2.)
> LinuxBIOS can currently execute one payload. For greater flexibility and
> isolated development cycles of the firmware related code parts/projects
> LinuxBIOS should allow payload chains, ie. executing multiple payloads
> one after the other.

Ok but How are you calling this if it's not
a bootloader chaining or payload chain ?

LinuxBIOS - (ETHERBOOT - IDE PATCH) - LINUX

because this were made ...
More,
I've reported that is was and that this works. I've also
reported some boot chains examples to illustrate a section :

 LB - ETHERBOOT - ADLO - LILO - LINUX

What have i missed ?

mathieu