答复: 答复: [COMMIT] romcc 0.63 and some fixes...

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Mon Jun 7 15:31:00 CEST 2004

I see. The code is getting larger.

Also the reboot in OS can not work.

Regards

YH

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: ebiederman at lnxi.com [mailto:ebiederman at lnxi.com]
发送时间: 2004年6月7日 13:29
收件人: YhLu; LinuxBIOS
主题: Re: 答复: [COMMIT] romcc 0.63 and some fixes...

ebiederman at lnxi.com (Eric W. Biederman) writes:

> YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:
>
> > Just sent out the core.
>
> Thanks.  I have done the basic tracking.  And it is clearly a code
> bug.

With the bug fix in place I am seeing what looks like another bug.

For the moment you can avoid this by removing the printo_debug
from generate_row.  That still runs out of registers but the
compiler does not crash.

I would dearly love to see a version of this code that works
when you do broad changes, like you did.  At the moment the code does
work well enough that if you change a couple of functions at a time,
you get some benefit.

Eric