Is LinuxBIOS still alive?

Antony Stone Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 15:25:00 CEST 2004

On Sunday 25 July 2004 9:39 pm, Marc Nicholas wrote:

> Hello...
>
> I used to be on the LinuxBIOS list a few years back...the website seems a
> little dry on information these days -- is LB still alive and kicking?

Very much so.   Try checking out the CVS.

> I'm specifically interested in getting things working with VIA Mini-ITX
> boards, namely the M and MII.

I'm pretty sure people here have had success with those.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
You'll feel much better about things once you do.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.