V1 PIRQ table

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Thu Jul 15 17:40:01 CEST 2004

ron minnich wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Richard Smith wrote:
>
> no, do what ollie says and add the __align__ attribute to the table.
> That's simple and will work without changing much else.

Oops... Looks like I was WAY off.

My problem was that ADLO contains it's own PIR table and it was messed
up.  So linux never reached the linux bios PIR table.

The 0xf2e29 was actually the PIR in the verify _code_ and not the actual
table.  My rom image has 3 PIR strings rather than 2.

The table is showing up at 0xf8310 which is aligned correctly.

The write_tables() code still fails though due to no shadowing at that
stage in the boot.