question about via 82c686b, 82c686, vt8601 , vt8601t

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 06:06:00 CEST 2004

dear sir,
    I've got one mainboard.  Its northbridge is vt8601t, southbridge is 82c686b.  I checked freebios source , there exists mainboard vt5426 which is very near my configuration.  the northbridge and southbridge of vt5426 are seperately vt8601 and 82c686.  Who know the  difference between them?
   By the way , where can I get the manual of vt8601t and 82c686b?  I have checked via website, there is no deep technical information about them.

  tks
  zhu