Interesting HOWTO

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 29 20:14:01 CET 2004

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Great news!
Now the next great question. For which mother boards have you tested
this? Or one anyway. And of course which USB drives have you tested?

I remember this issue first coming up, when our friends at M-SYS,
launched their Disk-On-Key project. One of us, mentioned the device,
and posted a link for the thing.

Now the next big question, have you had a chance to create a HOWTO for
using your baremetal boot loader?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://www.linuxlabs.com