EPIA-M HW graphics slow under linuxbios

Dmitry Borisov jbors at mail.ru
Thu Jan 29 16:46:01 CET 2004

Dave,
I've tried that patch as well.
It does not applicable against the current version of freebios from CVS. It
rejects 75% of the changes.
Even though it was rejected, I've tried to burn the bios and it hangs...
Another thing: I was forced to comment out setup_misc.inc in your Config
file as this file does not exists in CVS tree.
Can you put your recent changes in a tarball instead of diff ?
Thanks,
Dmitry/