A new timer.c for FILO

Peter Fox peter.fox at aeroflex.com
Fri Jan 23 04:27:01 CET 2004

There was a bug where the timer gate wasn't turned on if only
currticks was called.

--
Peter Fox <peter.fox at aeroflex.com>     Aeroflex Test Solutions
Principal Design Engineer                            Stevenage

  I hacked together a new timer.c based on freebios/src/pc80/udelay_timer2.c

  You may want to offer it as an alternative, but then again, maybe not.

  I can now boot linux using filo !

  Thanks for all your help.