答复: K8 northbridge f1 behaviour.

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Thu Jan 8 17:24:00 CET 2004

Ron,

You need to set the REG in some special position. Because ht_scanbus, may
reset some regs according to it's scan result.

I think the best to use VGA is
1. LinuxBIOS init critical regs to make sure VGA can be used in Linux
kernel.
2. Linux Kernel does the special work to make use some acceleration function
works.
3. Let X Server no changes.

Regards

YH.