Tiny linux

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Sun Jan 4 23:11:01 CET 2004

BTW, if you want super tiny kernels, check out Microsoft's
(unpatented, surprisingly well documented) LZX compression format.
It's specifically designed to compress x86 machine code, so it beats
out all the general-purpose compression algorithms if the payload is a
binary.  I think libmspack has an LGPL'ed LZX compressor/decompressor.

  - a