stdarg.h and -nostdinc

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Wed Feb 11 13:14:01 CET 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 12:45:32PM -0500, Tarl Neustaedter wrote:
> More likely reflex; posting to the general list leaves your
> email address exposed on the web for spammers to find and add
> to their lists. The ~130 spams I receive every day have
> sharpened my reflexes into almost never sending emails
> to public aliases.

Start using statistical spam filters. I use bogofilter and dropped the
daily spam count from close to the hundreds to one or two!

I trained it with 200+ MB of spam and ~2GB of ham when I started out
though, so it may take a while for anyone starting out fresh to get those
results, I like it a lot just the same! :)

For Windows clients, there's K9 (keir.net/k9.html) which is a POP proxy
implementing the same algoritm as bogofilter.

//Peter