Memtest+

Dave Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Thu Dec 30 09:04:00 CET 2004

Nice read Peter, thank you for the info:)
Would be nice to use some voltage reference differencing
Instead of using a Max 232, but the Max is probably a cleaner approach.

A nerdy aside, I heard the 18F4550 and 18F2550 can run up to 12MIPs from
a 4MHz crystal, they've got a whopping 16K of flash, and they have a
Full-Speed USB v2.0 hardware.

Now if I could only run Linux on a PIC;)

Thanks,
Dave