Memtest+

Dave Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Wed Dec 29 11:37:59 CET 2004

Hi,

  Home groan motherboard that does not have a serial connection
Due to cost concerns.  So using the serial line is out of the
Question.
  Has no one else hit this?  One idea I have being a PIC lover is
To use some LED's on the mother board and make a serial protocol
Over the LED's, much like a software UART for a PIC.
  Anyone have an input on this?

Thanks,
Dave