vgabios.c and vgachip.h removed

Yinghai Lu yhlu at tyan.com
Mon Dec 27 17:45:01 CET 2004

Ollie,

It seems that there some allocate resource for vga...stuff, and main focus
is to fix the mem io to some range and enable the io for vga.

For the first one, I suggest you to create one driver for the VGA device,
and it could override the read_resource of pci_read_resource to return fixed
mem resource.

Then the MB Config.lb could include the "driver ....."

Regards

YH