No booting

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 14:31:01 CET 2004

OK, Guys...
I am stuck on this one.
I have a Shuttle motherboard FV24 running a Via vt8604 chipset.  I have the system booting linux and have been tring to install linuxbios.  I can never get any output from the com port.  I have console redirect running in grub, so I no that part is running and good test point. My current config is just the epia config with an updated irq_tables.c.  I make the linuxbios.rom, clean compile, no errors.  I flash the system I get nothing.  No boot, no output from console, nothing....  What am I missing?
http://www.dslwebserver.com/main/fr_index.html?/main/shuttle-sv24-2.html

-Adam Talbot