AWWWW Crap!

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 20:06:01 CET 2004

No, I have a hardware programmer...
I am/was trying to find out if I could use a different chip on my
motherboard.  My programmer does not support the Amic bios chip that was on
the mother board.  I found a sst39sf020, its the same speed 70ns and took a
flash and works great. By any chance do you no what spec's I need to keep in
mind when replacing a bios chip??  I no better then to mix 5v and 3v chips,
what else is there??
-Adam Talbot