K8 D0 support

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Dec 7 18:57:01 CET 2004

"Yinghai Lu" <yhlu at tyan.com> writes:

> The D0 is released last week. And Normal BIOS support it already.
>
> Thanks for your great job in raminit.c of K8 and others, and I add several
> lines to reflect the new mapping of memory bank.

Cool.

I am confused about what the current situation is.  All I know for
certain is that AMD has not updated their public documentation yet.  So it does
not appear as if these processors have been released to the public.

Long term I wish we had a better way to handle development before the official
product launch.

Eric