epia problem/Epia status update

Luc Belliveau luc at bigdata.nb.ca
Sat Dec 4 06:19:00 CET 2004

Same thing, with one small difference... I turned debugging on and this
is what I get :

find_ide_controller: found PCI IDE controller 1106:0571 prog_if=0x8f
find_ide_controller: primary channel: native PCI mode
find_ide_controller: cmd_base=0x0 ctrl_base=0x0
ide_software_reset: Waiting for ide0 to become ready for reset.. ok
init_drive: Testing for hda
init_drive: Probing for hda
Invalid IDE Configuration: 7ed8  <-- this line used to be 3ed8 with my
previous conf
init_drive: Testing for hda
init_drive: Probing for hda
print_status: IDE: status=0xa1, err=0x0
Drive 0 does not exist

boot:

Also the first time I compiled filo and the rom, it halted at the
elfboot screen, then I recompiled with the same settings, and filo
loaded.. strange..

Luc