epia problem/Epia status update

Luc Belliveau luc at bigdata.nb.ca
Fri Dec 3 09:18:01 CET 2004

Thanks for the feedback, those lines helped.  Now I get as far as:

Welcome to elfboot, the open sourced starter.
January 2002, Eric Bierderman.
Version 1.3

And it sits there... should it be doing something else before it loads
up FILO, or does this mean LinuxBIOS has finished it's job and now I
need to play with the payload?

Thanks,

Luc