unsupport int error when vga init

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Tue Aug 31 08:18:00 CEST 2004

zhu shi song wrote:
> Dear lists,
>   I have two questions:
>  (1) I use getpir(8.30 freebios v1) to get
> irq_tables.c of epia-500.  I have compared mine with
> one under mainboard/via/epia.  They are always
> different.  What cause it?  My irq_tables.c is as
> following:

I don't know about your pir difference problems but your irq_tables and
the "unsupported int" messages in the vga translation code are not
really related to each other.

The unsupported int is telling you that the vga bios made a int call
that is not suppoted by linuxbios.  These are software interrupts and
only remotly related to irqs which are hardware interrupts.