help with new motherboard Soyo 6BA+

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Thu Aug 26 10:16:01 CEST 2004

ron minnich wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Jeremy Jackson wrote:
>

>>I can't believe it's this easy!  From newb to 1st mobo up in 24 hours.
>

> now you have to write up your experiences for the web page. That title
> above will do :-)

Sadly my writeup will have to include taking a voltage reading and
finding the board locked up.  It will no longer boot, do to a red hot
south bridge.  Not sure what I did...  But these 440BX boards are a dime
a dozen, so I will find another to continue the work.

Actually, I will still have to send the patch, I did get the board
working completely before I fried it.

Now on to the SiS 735... be afraid, be very afraid!

--
Jeremy Jackson
Coplanar Networks