LinuxBIOS Video?

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Fri Apr 30 10:49:00 CEST 2004

aphthong at sizzard.com wrote:

> Yeah, I am getting access to ATI info.  Because of the NDA I don't know
> how much I can release through GPL.  My second problem there is that the
> linuxbios2 tree has drifted enough that it may be too much of a pain to

Ask and see.  I asked and got full permission to release any code I
generate under GPL.

I'm working with v1.  The 440bx tree hasn't been ported.  Well right now
its not even linuxbios.  My board boots linux bios but I'm running user
space app from a serial console.

Perhaps we can compare notes once both of us get something working.