epia-m IRQ issue

Dave Ashley linuxbios at xdr.com
Mon Apr 19 17:12:01 CEST 2004

I've stuck in my own earlysetup.inc file and it works ok. My payload and my
vgabios.bin seem to function but I'm dying inside linux because none of the
IRQ's are assigned. I put in some debug code and the IRQ numbers in the
pci configuration space don't seem to be getting set. For example the
ethernet controller has IRQ 0 for its setting. There is no change to linux
required to get this to work right, something is broken in linuxbios that
was working before.

PCI routing tables--I don't even really understand what these are, don't know
if they apply here. Linux is scanning the pci config space to get the bios
assigned irq's and they are probably all 0.

-Dave