epia-m

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Thu Apr 15 18:28:01 CEST 2004

I have, I hope, synced Dave Ashley's and Dmitry's changes into the current
V1 tree in a sane way.

Filo is working as a payload. VGA bios does something but the screen is
quite scrambled. Linux boots from IDE-FLASH but the baud rate is pretty
wrong. The 'x2' baud rate problem is still there; anyone recall this fix?
Syncing my tree to Dave's did not do the trick.

Anyone who does epia-m can take a look.

Dmitry there were a few things you did which were not quite kosher for the
linuxbios tree, but overall everything you sent is in there.

ron