LinuxBios "official" requirements.

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Tue Apr 13 03:19:00 CEST 2004

 Hum ... under certains "embedded conditions" redhat is somewhat heavy
to "handle"...  ... anyway Linuxbios aims to work on various hardware
device (provided that we make it work :) so it is on various linux
distribution, isn't it so ? if not, IMHO, it should be :)

 And more over, seriously, it will gain even more credibility if it's
proven to work on other distrib.
 It is again the same crosspoint : portability on every layer, down from
hardware conformance and standards, up to software versions and "use
conventions".

 Enough bla-bla'ing,  as soon as I got it compiled and proven work on my
SuSE 6.2 modified (from tail to head), I post the enumeration
soft-components, I'am sure it will be appreciated.

mathieu