LinuxBios "official" requirements.

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Fri Apr 9 08:44:01 CEST 2004

I've read several documentation on LinuxBios and related
projects, though I didn't find out a LinuxBios requirements
"true" paper.  I still have the 2.4.xx kernel compiling oriented slab
that is to say : GNU Make  3.77, ECGS 1.1.2 (GCC 2.91.66),
Binutils 2.10, util-linux 2.10.

Also I had a quite old python version (1.1 or so), i got it updated
to 2.2.3 when I've seen the python script insulted me while running
buildtarget.

What are the "official" requirements ?

What I try to say is that a REQUIEREMENTS file in the source tree LACKS,
Maybe it lacks also in the site page (IMHO, the early page info should
mention this)...

cordialy,
mathieu