clueless

Ian Zimmerman itz at californiadigital.com
Thu Apr 8 15:07:01 CEST 2004

I want to explore using LinuxBIOS with one of a few particular
motherboards.  But I don't really know where to start, despite the fact
that the boards are listed on the Web site as working.  This is because
there are only 4 documents in the HOWTO directory explaining the details
for 4 boards; what about the dozens of others?  How do I know, for
example, if I need the Disk On Chip?

I am talking specifically about the Tyan Tiger MPX and its cousins.

If there is a FAQ list likely to answer this (and other similarly
clueless questions I'm sure will follow from me) I'll be grateful for a
pointer.  But nothing either in the distribution itself of on the
official website qualifies, I am afraid.