Working with tsop flash

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Sat Sep 27 13:55:01 CEST 2003

Greetings,

That's one of those things that sounds easy enough in theory, but in
practice isn't.

I would strongly recommend hiring someone to take care of that for you.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701