Does anyone has text console or framebuffer working on SC1200 without VGA-BIOS ?

Bernd Modeker moedeker at hmk-gmbh.de
Mon Sep 22 07:29:01 CEST 2003

I saw a discussion in the list on the same problem with epia800. Since one
week we are working on a solution for having text console and framebuffer
for national's SC1200. We came to the same result that the problem must be
the vga registers which were normally set by the vgabios. So if we startup
the system with linuxbios the vga registers are not set and we dont have a
screen output on crt. If we boot with i.e. insyde bios we have output on
crt.

Is there anyone who solved this problem for SC1200?

Benno