Any story to boot from Hard Disk

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Thu Sep 18 12:16:01 CEST 2003

It's interesting, so it support to file system, while Etherboot only scan
first 32 sectors to find the elf.

Eric,
When using Etherboot 5.2 with LinuxBIOS, does it still support boot from
floppy disk?

My boss said that if I can flash BIOS only with Floppy under LinuxBIOS, then
We could ship some MBs with LinuxBIOS.

YH.