USB Memory Key booting

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Tue Sep 16 17:24:01 CEST 2003

Greetings,

Just getting caught up again. I have a more or less functional polling USB
stack for UHCI controllers built on the baremetal toolkit. So far, it
works on some devices but not others.

I'm cleaning it up now, but should be able to get it in CVS in the next
few days.

G'day,
sjames

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, SONE Takeshi wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 11:12:44AM +0800, Andrew Ip wrote:
> > I think we can take a look at u-boot which has USB storage access already.
>
> I've been interested in supporting USB storage (as well as keyboards)
> in FILO, but I didn't know where to start.
> I'm now looking at the sourcecode of u-boot, and I think this is what
> I've been looking for. Thanks a lot, Andrew!
>
> --
> Takeshi

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                   office 404.577.7747 fax 404.577.7743