DoC on Eipa

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 15 14:44:01 CEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I might. The ZIF socket is for easy insertions of the part in
question, which you have correctly decided. As for the Atmel part.
Good question. I suspect that's the part number the boards are
wearing. Not having seen one of them physically, I can only take a
guess or three on this subject. First off, do you have the board where
you are? Does it run Linux effectively? No complaints, et cetera?
Suggest you post the output of the command, "#lspci -v", to this list,
and we should be able to advise. (The command is the string after the
# mark, the mark is the shell prompt.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi