more than a segment of code

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 10 10:16:01 CEST 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Stefan Reinauer wrote:

> I got it compiling now with a log level of 7, but unfortunately it
> doesnt produce much output with that:
> LinuxBIOS-1.1.4.0Fallback Mit Sep 10 15:13:38 CEST 2003 starting...

what are you trying to debug? What I've done is this:

set MAXIMUM_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL and DEFAULT_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL in auto.c
directly, if that is where your trouble is. So leave them low in
Config.lb, and in auto.c, set them high. Then things fit.

Mostly you need that high level in auto.c anyway, it's where all the
problems will happen if you have any.

ron