more on the arima/hdama pci bus problem

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Sep 9 17:44:01 CEST 2003

ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> the 8111 is being put on pci bus 1, but Linux never sees it.
>
> I'm not totally clear yet on why this is happening, but I've got to work
> on a different problem with this board, so if anyone has any suggestions
> I'll try them out later.

Hmm.  I will have to sync up with you.  Are you certain the pirq table
refers to a device on bus 1?

I have a couple odd ball issues but my internal version is starting to
look pretty solid.  The internal guys won't give me bug reports anymore
because the bugs are few enough.

I have some serious broadcom NIC tracing to do and then I should be able
to sync with the public tree again.

Eric