customization

mannitol mannitol at houston.rr.com
Thu Oct 23 11:35:00 CEST 2003

I have not yet attempted to set up a linux bios. From the guides that I've skimmed through so far I think I shouldn't have too much trouble. I was wondering what kinds of customization options are included. I would like to display a bitmap as the bios loads and hide any messages that would normally be displayed. I know, of course, that this can be done. Unfortunatly I am not much of a programmer. Is there a relatively easy way to do this? Any help would be appreciated.