[COMMIT] freebios2 How much have I broken?

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Mon Oct 13 22:30:01 CEST 2003

One minute.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: ebiederman at lnxi.com [mailto:ebiederman at lnxi.com]
发送时间: 2003年10月13日 20:07
收件人: YhLu
抄送: LinuxBIOS
主题: Re: 答复: [COMMIT] freebios2 How much have I broken?

YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:

> I think Stephan will have trouble on it too.
>
> For me, If I reverse scan in northbridge.c, and it will be OK.

A) the reverse scan works and that is good.

> It seems that 8131/8111 need to initialize before others.

Why?  This is what I am trying to understand.  It doesn't make sense
especially as I already did that, earlier.  The resets to get the
hypertransport settings to take effect.  I can see those depending on
the amd8111.

Have you tried the small subroutine change I sent?

Eric