Hdama + etherboot problems

Craig C. Forney cforney at opus.com
Fri Oct 10 04:32:00 CEST 2003

Ron,

It turns out the problem was with not setting the LINUXBIOS CONFIG
variable properly.  Seems obvious now, wasn't earlier.  I'm learning
(slowly) how this fits together.

Craig

The problem with raminit.c caused LinuxBIOS to stop during memory
configuration.  I posted a patch in a previous post that appears pretty
safe, and seems to work fine.