TUSL2-C 815ep failed

Yap Ee Huey yapeehuey at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:56:01 CEST 2003

I have read about the SMBUS issue on CUA board.
I have just tried to pull all GPIO high and all low, but
the SPD testing program in the linuxbios tree doesn't
detect any memory . Am I too nervous ? I will try again
tomorrow.

Ron, do you have any other method of finding the
GPIO besides using PCI analyzer ? I dont have one.

Thanks.

eehuey