The Great Cheap EPIA contest.

Dinesh Shah dinesh at shahmicro.com
Sun Oct 5 17:33:01 CEST 2003

Hi Rin,

I am highly impressed by the amount of work you are putting in the
LinuxBIOS project. I am deeply interested in this work and trying myself
to put LinuxBIOS on EPIA8000. Thx a lot for LinuxBIOS.

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 02:07:47PM -0600, ron minnich wrote:
> Here's the question: how cheap can I build an EPIA node? this means case,
> power supply, epia, etc.

I can possibly supply you cases (without power supply) at around USD 15 - FOB
Bombay, India. I am attaching the pix of front and back of the case.
Dimentions of the case is W 290mm X L 330mm X H 80mm. You can opt for
any of the off-white or black color. I will send you the gross and net wieght
and other details you may need.

This cases are made from MS and powder coated and good in quality.

> Or how cheap can I get a case so I can get boards from Andrew with
> LinuxBIOS on them :-)

Pls let me know in any way I can support the project and good work you
and others are doing.

Also if you need help in maintaining the list I can easy do that for
you. I am already maintaining our local GLUG list.