w49f002u.c ?

Damien Charlet charlet.damien at libertysurf.fr
Sun Oct 5 09:19:01 CEST 2003

Ok guys, back on my ol' mail after some other work :)

Thanx for all your replies so here's where I am now :

1 - The original chip is a sst39 part whereas my savior has a w49
2 - This is the part referenced by IOSS for epia
3 - This chip almost work with my via :
I can flash it, read it, boot on it... BUT there are a few bytes which are not flashed well.

The wrong bytes always change after reflash.

So, I believe the 49 should work with the epia, at the exception of a little something while flashing.

Where could I dig more in depth ?

Thx,
Damien

--
Damien(.)Charlet(AT pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr)  Doctorant     UIN:78754463
     Laboratoire d'Informatique de l'Universite de Franche-Comte
Tel: +33-(0)3.81.99.47.76	damien.charlet at pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr