read the source ron!

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Thu Oct 2 11:29:16 CEST 2003

Can you email me the log.  Since I don't have epia right, reading the log
is the best I can do.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

For public pgp key, please obtain it from http://www.keyserver.net/en.