Fwd: ACPI support in LinuxBIOS - moderator approval (fwd)

jarcher at pobox.com jarcher at pobox.com
Wed Nov 26 09:58:00 CET 2003

I'll raise the question to the next level....

Has there been any discussion of putting any power management support into
the LinuxBIOS.  I've got a possible need for some basics, like suspend to
RAM.  Classic APM might be enough and simple to implement.  ACPI would be a
good choice, but I'm not sure about how much ROM foot print would be needed.

Jordan